Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fog City

Today was hot. How hot was it? I haven't seen the news but I would guess a record was set. But now, sitting here with the windows open, can you believe it, the golden sun is setting. Not before it reflects the soft twilight off the alabaster apartments, tiered on the adjacent hillside. I want to continue but I've had an urge to add a music video, just to see if it's possible. It sounds like a good idea to me. Boom- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvSqWvLenlU&feature=related. Now let's see if it is live or memorex, an old jingle, I'm sure no one will get it. Actually as nightfall descends I may have to turn on a light. I really don't want to disturb the mauve hues coating the Eastern sky, but I'm counting on another day to remain awashed in this natural pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. Well my attempt at linking the video didn't work. I'll have to rethink the process or ask for help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are curious about the link you have to copy and paste it away, which works just fine.

    ReplyDelete