Monday, November 4, 2013

Fog City

Fall is upon us, of course here in San Francisco, the seasons vary ever so subtlety. Also the time has been altered by an hour, which used to be a concern, but now it's just another bump in the road. It doesn't affect me one way or another. My pursuit of maximizing my solitude, and fortifying my calmness is hardly impacted by time. Let it flow. It is my intent though, to chronicle some of what happens in the course of that unceasing flow, and frankly the people and experiences in my life only work to embellish positively, my journey. These ideas, thoughts and observations, I'd like to highlight with some corroborating photos. So first, a few heart warmers of my granddaughter Reese.


I wish the photos would populate side by side, and probably do, if I only knew how. Like me she loves pasta, and I should also wear a bib when I eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment